PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Adrobe Gift Vouchers
1) Adrobe Gift Vouchers ('GV') are issued by TSAP RETAIL.
2) A GV can be purchased only the Adrobe Mobile app users using Cash on Delivery (COD)
3) GVs cannot be used to purchase other GVs.
4) GVs cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
5) Voucher can be used only for a single purchase and the balance amount will not be refund
6) The holder of the voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
7) You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GV. Adrobe (www.adrobe.in) or TSAP RETAIL are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if voucher is lost, stolen or used without Adrobe Gift Vouchers ('GV') are issued by TSAP Retail and is the issuer of Gift Cards/Vouchers.
8) Adrobe( www.adrobe.in) / TSAP RETAIL assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the GVs and any liability and thereof is expressly disclaimed.
9) Validity of GVs cannot be extended, new GVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
10) In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ('KYC') Details as per Reserve Bank Of India(RBI) Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, TSP RETAIL & www.adrobe.in retains the right to cancel the GV issued.
11) There is no fee or other charges associated with GV purchase.
12) GVs cannot be reloaded or resold.
13) Any dispute should be referred to the TSAP Retail and the decision of the management will be final.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is the Copyright property of the Adrobe. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Adrobe. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized Adrobe.
You agree that all of Adrobe trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other logos and brand features (including, without limitation, "Adrobe") that are displayed via the Services (collectively, the "Marks") are trademarks and the property of Adrobe. You agree not to display or use Adrobe’s Marks in any manner without Adrobe’s prior permission. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners. Presence of a third-party trademark on the Services does not mean that Adrobe has any relationship with that third party or that such third party endorses the Services or Adrobe.
The services/products are displayed by Adrobe on as is and as available basis. Adrobe offers no warrantees or guarantees of any kind. You agree that your use of Adrobe service is at your own risk. Adrobe reserves the right to modify, withdraw or delete any information from the website, on its own discretion, at any time. Adrobe will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of use of the website. In no event Adrobe or its employees or directors/partners shall be liable to you since, we only display the offers provided by the vendors (sellers) based on the availability. Adrobe will not be responsible for any liability for the non-availability of services/products and offers and also for delivery of the said services to the consumers. A refund for the cancellation of services/products will only be handled by the vendor (seller) and not by Adrobe in any case whatsoever. However, Adrobe will help the consumers connect with the vendors for requesting them for refunds and service returns.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with merchants and other users of the site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Adrobe from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a merchant, any action or inaction by merchant, including merchant's failure to comply with applicable law, and any conduct or speech, whether online or offline, of any other user.
Limitation of Liability
Adrobe will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of these services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Adrobe is not liable for any fraudulent transactions and also doesn’t assure you the product quality. We advise our vendors and users not to entertain any unauthorized persons.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, Telangana (India). All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
Adrobe has every right to change the terms and conditions at any time at its own discretion and also reserve the right to block usage of the Website and the App if any breach of the Terms of Service is caused by a User. This can in no way be construed as a waiver of any legal right under Indian law to claims any damages or initiate any legal proceedings against the User.
Charges & Taxes
The applicable charges and taxes such as service tax, transactional taxes will be levied on the users.